2 Minute Read
Have you seen the tally we have on our homepage for audacious goals? We realized that no one really knows what those are or when we complete one. Solution? A new post giving you all the details.
We know – it’s already February. But, there’s still 11 months left to check everything off the list. So, we’re writing down all of our audacious goals for 2018, both travel and nontravel. Every time we accomplish one, we’ll do a post to update you and what happened and how it went. Sound good? Awesome, let’s go.
Audacious Goals for 2018
- Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Walk next to an elephant.
- See a kangaroo (and maybe eat one?).
- Drive/ride on a scooter in a new country.
- Visit one of the fifty best bars in the world.
- Watch a muay thai fight live.
- Reach 50,000 blog views in one month.
- Hang out with monks.
- Go Platform 9 3/4 (Harry Potter fans know what I mean 😉).
- Explore a castle.
- Eat gelato five days in a row.
- See where civilization began (Athens).
- Get tipsy at Oktoberfest in Munich.
- Be featured in a printed publication as travel bloggers.
- Watch the Northern Lights.
- Come back from our trip with a positive balance in our checking account.
- Climb the Swiss Alps.
- Have someone we don’t know recognize us from International Hotdish.
So there’s our Audacious Goals for 2018! Be on the lookout for a blog post soon with details on how we accomplished something on our list. Share your own goals for 2018 in the comments. We’ve love to hear from you!